American multinational financial technology company, PayPal is operating an online payments system efficiently in the majority of the countries of the world. The company charges a certain fee for payment processing. As per reports, PayPal is operating in more than 200 countries and supports 25 currencies. However, PayPal is still not in direct use in our country.
How to Make PayPal Account In Nepal?
To be honest, it is a bit tough to create and verify PayPal accounts in Nepal, as we do not have direct access to make verified PayPal accounts.
Most Nepalese are using PayPal accounts indirectly through the help of kit and kins living abroad. But here is an easy way to get your own PayPal account verified from Nepal. However, it does have some limitations.
So here is the way, PayPal can be verified from Nepal using a Payoneer Master card for free. Payoneer is an American financial service company that provides online money transfer services to its customer.
Step To Be Followed To Open PayPal From Nepal
- Sign Up: Go to the browser and search for the official website of PayPal. You can see the sign-up for free button, tap on the button. Note that PayPal only offers a Personal account for Nepalese people.
- Fill Up the Neccessary Information: After tapping on the signup button, a new webpage opens on your browser asking for your personal info like name, date of birth, address, mobile number, etc. Make sure to fill in all the information correctly. So that you don’t have to face any issues in the future.
- Credit Card Or Debit Card Information: Now PayPal asks you to insert your credit or debit card number, expiry date, billing address, and CVV code.
- Wait a minute, Do you have an international debit or credit card? Din;t worry you can simply order free Payoneer Master to your address.
Still confused? Below we have shown the easy way to get Payoneer Mastercard in Nepal. So, just stick with us.
Is Payoneer Mastercard the best option to verify PayPal In Nepal?
One of the best options to verify PayPal in Nepal is by using Payoneer Master Card. Here is the step to be followed to get your Payoneer card in Nepal.
- Visit the official site of Payoneer.
- On the top right side, you could see Sign In button. Tap the button.
- After giving answers to several questions, you are finally ready to register a Payoneer account.
- While signing up make sure to insert each and every detail correctly.
- Lastly agree with the terms and conditions, and fees policy, and click submit.
- Shortly, you would receive a verification mail on the email address.
- Verify your account through the email, now you are good to go.
- Go to the Payoneer website and sign in with a password. You can see your dashboard there.
Now you are able to use your Payoneer MasterCard to verify your PayPal account from Nepal, without any issue.
Is PayPal available in Nepal?
No, PayPal is not actually available in Nepal because of the Nepal Rastra Bank Policy that does not allow money transactions in foreign currency. Thus one cannot link his/her Nepali bank account to PayPal. However, by using a Payoneer card you can easily verify your PayPal account from Nepal.
Can you make a PayPal account from Nepal?
Yes, You Can. But How? Well, you can verify your PayPal account using Payoneer Mastercard which is available in Nepal. However, you cannot link your Nepali bank accounts or address while creating a PayPal account.
Do Nepali Mastercard and VISA cards accepted By PayPal?
As Nepali Mastercard and VISA cards are not valid internationally, PayPal does not support Nepali cards.
Regulations For Use Of PayPal In Nepal
Nepal Rastra Bank does not allow money transactions in foreign currency. Moreover, NRB restraints any Nepali citizen without a foreign VISA to obtain an international debit or credit card. Also, banks do not materialize international transactions one cannot receive funds on their Nepal-based PayPal.
‘Reason Behind Government Not Allowing the Direct use of PayPal
Due to the increment in international money laundering and other financial crimes and the involvement of Nepalese banks and companies in suspicious money transactions. Hence Nepal Rastra Bank has not allowed the direct use of PayPal in Nepal.
[…] You May Also Like: How To Make PayPal Account In Nepal? – Simple Guide […]
I want to make PayPal account.